Uno 19V thin client
The U19V is India’s first integrated (all-in-one), IP based thin client. Its x86 processor and a powerful chipset deliver a rich-media experience, perfect for education and digital signage. The LED backlit screen delivers vibrant colours.
Apart from thin client protocols like RDP, ICA, X11 and VNC, the MC19V also features an integrated web browser for cloud computing applications. Newer remote redisplay protocols like NX, VMware View and SSH are also supported.
The U19V is a completely legacy free device. It is a true “zero client” – the thin client has been blended into a standard LCD display. It fits beautifully into schools, colleges and offices, and can easily be VESA mounted, freeing up valuable desk space.
- Revolutionary new design that integrates an LED backlit LCD monitor and a thin client into one sleek device.
- Fanless System for Noiseless Operation.
- LED backlit screen delivers vibrant colours. Integrated speakers complete the rich media experience.
- Supports a rich set of I/O and Peripherals.
- Linux-based Thin Client OS.
- RDP, ICA and VNC protocols for Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows XP and 7, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
- X11, XDMCP and VNC connectivity to Linux/UNIX.
- SSH, Telnet, VT100 and VT220 terminal emulation.
- Web Browser with PDF and Flash support, for cloud computing applications. Supports VoIP and chat.
- Powerful media player for digital signage applications. Supports H.264, MPEG2, streaming, etc.
VIA Eden 400 MHz x86 processor
VIA CN700 chipset with hardware 2D/3D graphics acceleration
DDR2 256 MB. Expandable upto 1 GB.
256 MB Flash. Expandable upto 8 GB.
Size 18.5“ wide
Horizontal 160 deg.
10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet
2 x 1W internal speakers
1 x RJ-45 with diagnostic LEDs
|Dimensions||463 x 358 x 186 mm (with base)
100mm VESA Mount
|Security||Kensington security lock slot|
Temperature 0 ~ 45 deg.C