Thinvent is proud to have launched best zero client on the market. It’s powerful performance is coupled with elegance and energy conservation. Weighing 260 grams and occupying only 260 ml of space, the M2 is easily mounted behind any LCD monitor. While it consumes less than 5 watts of electricity, its powerful dual core 1.2 GHz ARM processor can seamlessly connect to Windows and Linux servers using the RDP protocol. * Linux based Thin Client OS * RDP based Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10, and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. * Quick boot up time. * Supports RedHat Linux, Ubuntu Linux and Fedora Linux servers.
- Fanless system for noiseless operation
- Ultra low power consumption
- Aesthetic, low profile design (260ml volume)
- RDP protocol support for Remote Desktop connectivity
- VESA mountable
- Easy provisioning
- High Data Security
- Simple, easy-to-use product
- Most cost effective thin client in the Indian market
- Quick and easy installation and usage.
- Ability to install Linux applications locally.
- Compact design
- Smallest zero client in the market – only 260 ml in volume!
- Mounts behind the monitor, saving table space – zero footprint.
- Consumes only 5W of power