Thinvent’s Neo 4 Thin Client is known for its computing power. The best solution for critical applications, this thin client device provides a smooth desktop experience. Keeps all business data safe by locking down sensitive information and meets compliance standards. Based on thin client technology- You can also scale it up for your future needs. It’s a must buy thin client for sectors like transportation, banking, hospitality, and healthcare.
Get a Quote Request DemoSKU: Neo4-Thinux-1 Categories: Linux Based, Mini PC, Thin Clients Tags: Embedded Linux, HDMI, Intel Processor, Thin Client, VGA
Thinvent's proudly launched ‘Neo 4 mini PC’ with double data rate fourth-generation (DDR4) memory designed as a faster, better and, more reliable replacement of DDR3 memory.
This thin-client model’s features match a full-fledged PC where users can access files, apps, and services through the cloud. This gives businesses more freedom and flexibility.
This mini PC comes with pre installed Linux or Windows (Windows 10, Windows 11, Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat ) which allows you to connect to Linux or Windows-based servers like Server 2008, Server 2016, Server 2019 via Remote Desktop protocol.
- Neo 4 mini PC is more energy-efficient. The reduced power consumption gives substantial power savings and allows operation at higher speeds without higher power and cooling requirements.
- The Neo 4 with mini ITX form factor is based on Intel Quad-Core processor
- Support for dual digital displays with options like blocking storage devices
- Eco friendly- Our environment compliance efforts include ISO 9001:2015 Certification, ROHS, and BIS
- This mini PC uses Thinux operating system enabling administrators to centrally-manage, secure and virus-proof mini PC that can connect to hosted desktops, cloud-hosted desktops, or server-hosted applications
- Better user experience with up to 50% decrease in boot time
- Quick installation time
- Strong designed mini PC model
- Created for open-ended alternatives to the traditional PC
- Enhanced security features
- Easily scalable
- Powerful processor
- Focus on reducing, reusing and recycling materials used in our manufacturing operations
- Low maintenance
The Neo R is quite popular and has a proven track record in the following industries:
- Offices: Government, corporates.
- Buisnesses: Restaurant, micro and small buisnesses.
- Educational Institutions: schools, colleges, coaching centres, training institutes, examination centres, etc. It is often used to set up computer labs and libraries.
- BPO and ITeS: Call centres and data entry.
- Healthcare: Hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres, drug stores.
- Technology: Engineering and IT services companies.
Thinux Embedded Linux
Intel 2.41 GHz Dual Core
4GB DDR4, 8GB DDR4
128 GB M.2 SSD, 16 GB Flash, 16 GB DOM, 64 GB DOM, 32 GB SSD, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
3.35mm, Stereo HDMI audio
0 ~ 40 °C
20% ~ 80% (non-condensing)
100~240 V AC, 50~60 Hz
Call us now on +91-11-4307-7467 for a free demo and to make a purchase. Or fill up this contact form and we will get in touch with you ASAP:
Customisation: Products can be customised as per your requirements.
Terms and Conditions
Thinvent is a manufacturer of thin clients and mini PC. The prices displayed here are bulk or distributor prices. If you are an end user or individual customer, we strongly encourage you to purchase our products through our authorised distrubitors, channel partners, or ecommerce websites.
The pricing stated on our website is only the price of the product. It does not include sales tax, shipping, handling, local taxes such as octroi, or any other taxes or charges that may be incidental to the processing of your order.
These charges will be reflect by our website when you add the product to your cart and provide your billing and shipping information.
Payment must be made 100% in advance. No on site services are included as part of this warranty.
Your product will usually be shipped within two working days of you placing your order. For items that are not currently in stock, you will receive information from our sales representative. If you are not satisfied with the delivery period stated by our representative, you need not make your payment, and your order will be cancelled.
Return and Refund
Thinvent offers a full refund within 30 days of purchase. This refund does not apply to bulk purchases (anything above three units). You are strongly encouraged to purchase one unit as a sample and fully test it in your environment, before making a bulkpurchase
Demo Units and PoC
Thinvent does not provide demonstration or proof of concept units free of cost. In case you want an on-site demo, please contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will arrange a demo through one of our authorised resellers.
On site Installation and Warranty
No on site activity is provided for products purchased through our website. In case you want on site services, please call us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will connect you with one of our authorised resellers.
Warranty and License
Thinvent offers one-year return-to-bench limited warranty on this product. Please visit Thinvent's warranty page to know the warranty terms of this product.
All software contained in our products is covered by this license agreement.