2.4 GHz Dual Core fanless Intel Processor based Mini PC.
- Versatile desktop computer that meets all your computing needs.
- Powerful yet compact.
- Highly configurable, componentised product, customisable as per customer needs.
- Preloaded with the Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Operating System, or the Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Embedded Operating System.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
- Rugged, fanless device with no moving parts.
- Comes with one VGA and one HDMI port. This is useful in POS, digital signage and similar applications that require dual independent displays.
- Serial and parallel ports, to support all your legacy devices.
- Inbuilt WiFi and 4G LTE for wireless connectivity.
- Firefox, Chrome and Opera Web Browsers with PDF, Flash, Java and multimedia plugins.
- Powerful media player for digital signage applications. Supports H.264, MPEG2, streaming, etc.
- Complete desktop experience – we can preinstall your favourite office software before shipment.
- Locally install and run your Windows, Java and .NET applications.
Datasheet of the Neo R Mini PC
Terms and Conditions
Thinvent is a manufacturer of thin clients and embedded
systems. The prices displayed here are bulk or distributor prices. If
you are an end user or invidual customer, we strongly encourage you to
purchase our products through our authorised distrubitors, channel
partners, or ecommerce websites.
The pricing stated on our website is only the price of the
product. It does not include sales tax, shipping, handling, local taxes
such as octroi, or any other taxes or charges that may be
incidental to the processing of your order.
These charges will be reflect by our website when you add the
product to your cart and provide your billing and shipping
Payment must be made 100% in advance. No on site services are
included as part of this warranty.
Thinvent only accepts bank transfers as of now. To pay for
your purchase, please transfer the amount to our bank account. Banking
information will be displayed at the checkout page.
Your product will usually be shipped within two working days
placing your order. For items that are not currently in stock, you will
receive information from our sales representative. If you are not
satisfied with the delivery period stated by our representative, you
need not make your payment, and your order will be cancelled.
Return and Refund
Thinvent offers a full refund within 30 days of
purchase. This refund does not apply to bulk purchases (anything above
three units). You are strongly encouraged to purchase one unit as a
sample and fully test it in your environment, before making a bulk
Demo Units and PoC
Thinvent does not provide demonstration or proof of concept
units free of cost. In case you want an on-site demo, please contact us
on +91-99903-44250 and we will arrange a demo through one of our
On site Installation and Warranty
No on site activity is provided for products purchased
through our website. In case you want on site services, please call us
on +91 124 423 4867 and we will connect you with one of our authorised
Warranty and License
Thinvent offers one-year return-to-bench limited warranty on
this product. Please visit Thinvent's warranty
page to know the warranty terms of this product.
All software contained in our products is covered by this license agreement.