Neo 4 Mini PC
Introducing the Thinvent Neo 4, a versatile mini PC designed to meet the demands of diverse computing environments. Powered by Windows 10 IoT Enterprise or Linux, this compact computing solution combines powerful features with a range of connectivity options, offering a seamless and reliable user experience.
- Choose between Dual Core or Quad Core processors, ensuring a tailored computing experience that meets your specific performance requirements.
- Select between 4 GB / 8 GB / 16GB of RAM, providing efficient multitasking and responsiveness for a smooth computing experience.
- Tailor your storage needs with options ranging from 16 GB to 8 TB, ensuring sufficient space for your files, applications, and data.
- Enjoy crystal-clear visuals with 4K UHD resolution, providing a sharp and detailed display for work and entertainment.
- Enhance your workspace with both VGA and HDMI ports, providing flexibility in connecting to a variety of displays and monitors.
- Thinvent’s Neo 4 Mini PC is known for its computing power. It keeps all business data safe by locking down sensitive information and meets compliance standards. You can also scale it up for your future needs. It’s a must buy Mini PC for either for personal use or commercial use while doing working from home.Users can also access files, apps, and services through the cloud. This gives businesses more freedom and flexibility.
- Equipped with the Intel Quad -Core Processor
- Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome Web Browsers with PDF, Flash, Java and multimedia plugins
- Has a powerful media player for digital signage applications. Supports H.264, MPEG2, streaming, etc
- A complete desktop experience – Office suite, VoIP and chat client, video-conferencing, etc
- RDP, ICA and VNC protocols for Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Printer, disk, and sound forwarding support
- VDI Support: Microsoft RemoteFX and HyperV, Citrix XenServer, VMWare View
- Support for all popular printers, scanners, disk, sound forwarding, and multifunctional. Both local and server-based printing
- Biometric and smart card-based authentication
- RFID, barcode scanner, magnetic stripe and thermal printer support for Point-of-Sale applications
- Remote Management Suite with browser-based administration from any computer. VNC shadowing, SNMP and WMI support
- It allows you to locally install and run your Windows, Java and .NET applications
- Suitable for Digital Signage, Point of Sale, and Kiosk applications
- The Neo R Mini PC is quite popular and has a proven track record in the following industries:
- Offices: Government, corporates.
- Buisnesses: Restaurant, micro and small buisnesses.
- Educational Institutions: schools, colleges, coaching centres, training institutes, examination centres, etc. It is often used to set up computer labs and libraries.
- BPO and ITeS: Call centres and data entry.
- Healthcare: Hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres, drug stores.
- Technology: Engineering and IT services companies.
Click to download data sheet. Thinvent Neo 4 Mini PC Datasheet
Dual Core, Quad Core
Upto 16 GB DDR4 @2400 MHz, 4 GB, 8 GB
16 GB, 32GB to 2TB
4K UHD – 4096×2160@60Hz
3 x 3.5 mm, Stereo HDMI audio
Terms and Conditions
Thinvent is a manufacturer of thin clients and mini PC. The prices displayed here are bulk or distributor prices. If you are an end user or individual customer, we strongly encourage you to purchase our products through our authorised distrubitors, channel partners, or ecommerce websites.
The pricing stated on our website is the price of the product. It include sales tax, shipping, handling, local taxes such as octroi, or any other taxes or charges that may be incidental to the processing of your order.
These charges will be reflect by our website when you add the product to your cart and provide your billing and shipping information.
Payment must be made 100% in advance. No on site services are included as part of this warranty.
Your product will usually be shipped within two working days of you placing your order. For items that are not currently in stock, you will receive information from our sales representative. If you are not satisfied with the delivery period stated by our representative, you need not make your payment, and your order will be cancelled.
Return and Refund
Thinvent offers a full refund within 30 days of purchase. This refund does not apply to bulk purchases (anything above three units). You are strongly encouraged to purchase one unit as a sample and fully test it in your environment, before making a bulkpurchase
Demo Units and PoC
Thinvent does not provide demonstration or proof of concept units free of cost. In case you want an on-site demo, please contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will arrange a demo through one of our authorised resellers.
On site Installation and Warranty
No on site activity is provided for products purchased through our website. In case you want on site services, please call us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will connect you with one of our authorised resellers.
Warranty and License
Thinvent offers one-year return-to-bench limited warranty on this product. Please visit Thinvent's warranty page to know the warranty terms of this product.
All software contained in our products is covered by this license agreement.