Browse through our wide range of thin clients, kiosks, digital signage players and point of sale systems.
- Single minded focus on server based computing solutions for the education and government sectors.
- Founded by a team of IITians with 10+ years of experience each in server based computing and embedded systems.
- Board comprises of educationalists with 20+ years of experience in IT education.
- Designs its own thin client hardware, firmware and management software.
- Capable of delivering a customised end-to-end solution to its customers.
- All Thinvent products are manufactured at its own facilities in Delhi and Gurgaon
Thinvent is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. It follows industry-leading service processes, to ensure complete peace of mind for its customers.
What are Thin Clients
A thin client is a lightweight stateless, fanless desktop terminal that has no hard drive. Features found on the desktop PC, including applications, sensitive data, memory, etc., are stored back in the data center when using a thin client. Thin Clients access hard drives in the data center by running Remote Desktop Protocols (RDP), like Citrix XenDesktop or Citrix Secure Access Gateway which provide virtualized Windows desktops and applications to be delivered as on-demand services.
Advantages of Thin Clients
- Faster server means faster performance for all users
- No moving parts in desktop system – less failure
- No attachment to a particular computer – users can sit anywhere in the premises and do their work
- Eliminate period upgrade cycle of PCs; only server may need upgradation