Neo S Thin Client
Thinvent Neo S Thin Client – a powerful and versatile standalone computing solution designed to meet the demands of modern workplaces. Engineered with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, this thin client offers robust features and connectivity options, providing a seamless and efficient computing experience.
- Designed as a standalone unit, the Neo S Thin Client offers a compact form-factor, optimizing space and providing flexibility in deployment.
- Upto 8 GB of memory, ensuring smooth multitasking and responsiveness for enhanced productivity.
- Benefit from a 32 GB SATA Flash storage, offering ample space for your files and applications.
- Enhance your workspace with both VGA and HDMI ports, catering to various display and monitor preferences.
- The Neo S Thin Client supports optional Serial and Parallel ports, providing compatibility with legacy peripherals.
- Intel Dual Core/Quad Core Processor based thin client, running the latest Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system from Microsoft.
- Powerful, cost effective thin client for both standalone and server based operation.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS: The latest embedded OS from Microsoft, providing Windows OS features in an embedded footprint.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome Web Browsers with PDF, Flash, Java and multimedia plugins.
- Powerful media player for digital signage applications. Supports H.264, MPEG2, streaming, etc.
- Complete desktop experience – office suite, VoIP and chat client, video-conferencing, etc.
- RDP, ICA and VNC protocols for Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Printer, disk and sound forwarding.
- VDI Support: Microsoft RemoteFX and HyperV, Citrix XenServer, VmWare View
- Support for all popular printers, scanners and multifunctionals. Both local and server based printing.
- Biometric and smart card based authentication.
- RFID, bar code scanner, magnetic stripe and thermal printer support for Point-of-Sale applications.
- Remote Management Suite with browser based administration from any computer. VNC shadowing, SNMP and WMI support.
- Locally install and run your Windows, Java and .NET applications.
- Suitable for Digital Signage, Point of Sale, Thin Client and Kiosk applications.
Click to download data sheet. Thinvent Neo S thin client Datasheet
Intel Quad-Core up to 2.60 GHz
Upto 8 GB DDR4 @2400 MHz
32GB to 2TB
4K UHD – 4096×2160@60Hz
3 x 3.5 mm, Stereo HDMI audio
0 ~ 40 °C
20% ~ 80% (non-condensing)
Terms and Conditions
Thinvent is a manufacturer of thin clients and mini PC. The prices displayed here are bulk or distributor prices. If you are an end user or individual customer, we strongly encourage you to purchase our products through our authorised distrubitors, channel partners, or ecommerce websites.
The pricing stated on our website is the price of the product. It include sales tax, shipping, handling, local taxes such as octroi, or any other taxes or charges that may be incidental to the processing of your order.
These charges will be reflect by our website when you add the product to your cart and provide your billing and shipping information.
Payment must be made 100% in advance. No on site services are included as part of this warranty.
Your product will usually be shipped within two working days of you placing your order. For items that are not currently in stock, you will receive information from our sales representative. If you are not satisfied with the delivery period stated by our representative, you need not make your payment, and your order will be cancelled.
Return and Refund
Thinvent offers a full refund within 30 days of purchase. This refund does not apply to bulk purchases (anything above three units). You are strongly encouraged to purchase one unit as a sample and fully test it in your environment, before making a bulkpurchase
Demo Units and PoC
Thinvent does not provide demonstration or proof of concept units free of cost. In case you want an on-site demo, please contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will arrange a demo through one of our authorised resellers.
On site Installation and Warranty
No on site activity is provided for products purchased through our website. In case you want on site services, please call us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will connect you with one of our authorised resellers.
Warranty and License
Thinvent offers one-year return-to-bench limited warranty on this product. Please visit Thinvent's warranty page to know the warranty terms of this product.
All software contained in our products is covered by this license agreement.