This ARM-based mini PC comes with the Ubuntu based Thinux Embedded Linux operating system. It has a quad-core processor and includes WiFi support. The Micro 6 mini PC system is small, lightweight, and powerful.
Get a Quote
Contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 or firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations, bulk orders and dealer pricing.SKU: M6 Categories: Linux Based, Micro 6, Mini PC Tags: ARM, Embedded Linux, HDMI, Thin Client
Call us now on +91-11-4307-7467 for a free demo and to make a purchase. Or fill up this contact form and we will get in touch with you ASAP:
Customisation: Products can be customised as per your requirements.
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Weighs only 280 gms
- Fanless system for noiseless operation
- Supports a rich set of I/O devices and peripherals
- Runs on Linux based OS
- RDP based Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows 10, Ubuntu, Linux and Windows Server 2012
- Uses thin client technology to run Linux, Java and web based applications
- Simple, easy-to-use Linux based mini PC model
- Quick and easy installation
- Compact and aesthetic design
- Quick boot up time
- Powerful processor
- The Micro 6 mini PC gives better performance than the Micro 5
Linux based Thin Client OS
- RDP based Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10, and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Quick boot up time.
- Ability to locally run Linux applications.
- Supports RedHat Linux, Ubuntu Linux and Fedora Linux servers.
The Micro 6 is quite popular and has a proven track record in the following industries:
- Educational Institutions: schools, colleges, coaching centres, training institutes, examination centres, etc. It is often used to set up computer labs and libraries.
- BPO and ITeS: Call centres and data entry.
- Healthcare: Hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres, drug stores.
- Technology: Engineering and IT services companies.
- Industrial Control Systems: Manufacturing, transportation, energy, and water treatment industries.
Click to download data sheet. Micro 6 Datasheet
|Dimensions||10.2 × 10.2 × 2.0 cm|
ARM 1.91 GHz Quad Core Cortex A55
4 GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz
32 GB eMMC Flash
802.11n WiFi Networking
Thinux Embedded Linux
0 ~ 40 °C
20% ~ 80% (non-condensing)
110 ~ 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
Terms and Conditions
Thinvent is a manufacturer of thin clients and mini PC. The prices displayed here are bulk or distributor prices. If you are an end user or individual customer, we strongly encourage you to purchase our products through our authorised distrubitors, channel partners, or ecommerce websites.
We have special pricing for corporates and large institutions that includes on site service. Please contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 or email@example.com for quotations.
The pricing stated on our website is only the price of the product. It does not include sales tax, shipping, handling, local taxes such as octroi, or any other taxes or charges that may be incidental to the processing of your order.
These charges will be reflect by our website when you add the product to your cart and provide your billing and shipping information.
Payment must be made 100% in advance. No on site services are included as part of this warranty.
Your product will usually be shipped within two working days of you placing your order. For items that are not currently in stock, you will receive information from our sales representative. If you are not satisfied with the delivery period stated by our representative, you need not make your payment, and your order will be cancelled.
Return and Refund
Thinvent offers a full refund within 30 days of purchase. This refund does not apply to bulk purchases (anything above three units). You are strongly encouraged to purchase one unit as a sample and fully test it in your environment, before making a bulkpurchase
Demo Units and PoC
Thinvent does not provide demonstration or proof of concept units free of cost. In case you want an on-site demo, please contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will arrange a demo through one of our authorised resellers.
On site Installation and Warranty
No on site activity is provided for products purchased through our website. In case you want on site services, please call us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will connect you with one of our authorised resellers.
Warranty and License
Thinvent offers one-year return-to-bench limited warranty on this product. Please visit Thinvent's warranty page to know the warranty terms of this product.
All software contained in our products is covered by this license agreement.
Santosh kumar –
Very best performance of thinvent ,i am used last 5 years.and support team is good.thanku thinvent