Intel based cost effective thin client with the Windows Embedded operating system.
Intel Dual Core/Quad Core Processor based thin client, running the latest Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system from Microsoft.
- Powerful, cost effective thin client for both standalone and server based operation.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS: The latest embedded OS from Microsoft, providing Windows OS features in an embedded footprint.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome Web Browsers with PDF, Flash, Java and multimedia plugins.
- Powerful media player for digital signage applications. Supports H.264, MPEG2, streaming, etc.
- Complete desktop experience – office suite, VoIP and chat client, video-conferencing, etc.
- RDP, ICA and VNC protocols for Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Printer, disk and sound forwarding.
- VDI Support: Microsoft RemoteFX and HyperV, Citrix XenServer, VmWare View
- Support for all popular printers, scanners and multifunctionals. Both local and server based printing.
- Biometric and smart card based authentication.
- RFID, bar code scanner, magnetic stripe and thermal printer support for Point-of-Sale applications.
- Remote Management Suite with browser based administration from any computer. VNC shadowing, SNMP and WMI support.
- Locally install and run your Windows, Java and .NET applications.
- Suitable for Digital Signage, Point of Sale, Thin Client and Kiosk applications.
2 GB, 4 GB
32 GB SATA Flash
0 ~ 40 °C
20% ~ 80% (non-condensing)
90 ~ 264 V AC
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Call us now on +91-11-4307-7467 for a free demo and to make a purchase. Or fill up this contact form and we will get in touch with you ASAP:
Customisation: Products can be customised as per your requirements.
Terms and Conditions
Thinvent is a manufacturer of thin clients and mini PC. The prices displayed here are bulk or distributor prices. If you are an end user or individual customer, we strongly encourage you to purchase our products through our authorised distrubitors, channel partners, or ecommerce websites.
The pricing stated on our website is only the price of the product. It does not include sales tax, shipping, handling, local taxes such as octroi, or any other taxes or charges that may be incidental to the processing of your order.
These charges will be reflect by our website when you add the product to your cart and provide your billing and shipping information.
Payment must be made 100% in advance. No on site services are included as part of this warranty.
Your product will usually be shipped within two working days of you placing your order. For items that are not currently in stock, you will receive information from our sales representative. If you are not satisfied with the delivery period stated by our representative, you need not make your payment, and your order will be cancelled.
Return and Refund
Thinvent offers a full refund within 30 days of purchase. This refund does not apply to bulk purchases (anything above three units). You are strongly encouraged to purchase one unit as a sample and fully test it in your environment, before making a bulkpurchase
Demo Units and PoC
Thinvent does not provide demonstration or proof of concept units free of cost. In case you want an on-site demo, please contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will arrange a demo through one of our authorised resellers.
On site Installation and Warranty
No on site activity is provided for products purchased through our website. In case you want on site services, please call us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will connect you with one of our authorised resellers.
Warranty and License
Thinvent offers one-year return-to-bench limited warranty on this product. Please visit Thinvent's warranty page to know the warranty terms of this product.
All software contained in our products is covered by this license agreement.