Job Location: Gurgaon
You will be responsible for all of our accounting related activities.
Thinvent is a product company. We design and manufacture computing products and sell them under our own brand name. Our accounting team members are responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of our business, while meeting our organisation’s high standards of ethics and compliance.
- Salary and attendance
- Working with our web based ERP system:
- Generating quotations, invoices, sales and purchase orders
- Entering purchase bills
- Verifying and entering reimbursements
- Import related paperwork and tracking
- Payments to vendors. Keeping track of recurring payments such as rents and phone bills.
- Banking: NEFT, TT, BG etc.
- Reconciliation of accounts with other parties.
- E-commerce order processing
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Flexibile enough to handle a variety of tasks and frequent context switches.
- Attention to detail, process orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience as an accounts executive
- Well-organized and detail oriented
How to Apply
Mail your resumes, along with a small writeup, to email@example.com. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in your email.