Job Location: Gurgaon
You will be responsible for all of our marketing and brand building initiatives. This is not a sales role.
Thinvent is a product company. We design and manufacture computing products and sell them under our own brand name. Promoting our products requires significant marketing efforts across digital and print channels. As our marketing manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Digital advertising – Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts, Amazon.
- Our website – updating content, case studies and success stories.
- Digital and print collaterals – datasheets, case studies, brochures, presentations.
- Email and social media marketing.
- Designing, printing and dispatching mailers to our prominent customers.
- Press releases, public relations and print advertising.
- Product explainer videos. Helping our technical team in making polished user manuals and technical videos.
- Updating product listings on our website, and across all B2C and B2B e-commerce sites.
- Expanding and motivating our dealer and distributor network, sending out pamphlets and posters to them.
- Product photo shoots.
- Expanding our presence across domestic and international e-commerce, listing and content sites.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Flexibile enough to handle a variety of tasks and frequent context switches.
- Attention to detail, process orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements, including traditional and digital marketing channels such as SEO, social media etc.
- Well-organized and detail oriented
How to Apply
Mail your resumes, along with a small writeup, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in your email.