The Neo 4 Windows thin client is our cost-effective thin client device. This Intel-based thin client machine comes with Windows embedded operating system. It is a complete desktop experience. A Standalone thin client powered by Intel dual-core processor.
Get a Quote
Contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 or email@example.com for quotations, bulk orders and dealer pricing.SKU: NeoR-W10E Category: Mini PC Tags: Embedded Linux, HDMI, Intel Processor, Thin Client, VGA
Call us now on +91-11-4307-7467 for a free demo and to make a purchase. Or fill up this contact form and we will get in touch with you ASAP:
Customisation: Products can be customised as per your requirements.
- Runs on the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Operating System: The latest embedded operating system from Microsoft, providing Windows Operating System features in an embedded footprint
- It has the Intel Dual-Core Processor-based thin client, running the latest Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system from Microsoft
- Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome Web Browsers with PDF, Flash, Java and multimedia plugins
- Has a powerful media player for digital signage applications. Supports H.264, MPEG2, streaming, etc
- Provides a complete desktop experience – Office suite, VoIP and chat client, video-conferencing, etc
- RDP, ICA and VNC protocols for Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Printer, disk, and sound forwarding support
- VDI Support: Microsoft RemoteFX and HyperV, Citrix XenServer, VMWare View
- Support for all popular printers, scanners, disk, sound forwarding, and multifunctional. Both local and server-based printing
- Biometric and smart card-based authentication
- RFID, barcode scanner, magnetic stripe and thermal printer support for Point-of-Sale applications
- Remote Management Suite with browser-based administration from any computer. VNC shadowing, SNMP and WMI support
- This thin client allows you to locally install and run your Windows, Java and .NET applications
- Suitable for Digital Signage, Point of Sale, mini PC and Kiosk applications
- Cost effective mini PC - For both standalone and server-based operation
- Powerful processor
- Must buy mini PC system for corporates and institutions of higher learning.
The Neo R Windows mini PC is quite popular and has a proven track record in the following industries:
- Offices: Government, corporates.
- Buisnesses: Restaurant, micro and small buisnesses.
- Educational Institutions: schools, colleges, coaching centres, training institutes, examination centres, etc. It is often used to set up computer labs and libraries.
- BPO and ITeS: Call centres and data entry.
- Healthcare: Hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres, drug stores.
- Technology: Engineering and IT services companies.
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Dual Core: Processor Base Frequency 2.00 GHz Burst Frequency 2.90 GHz
4 GB, 8 GB
32 GB DOM, 64 GB DOM, 32 GB SSD, 64 GB SSD, 120 GB SSD, 240 GB SSD, 500 GB HDD, 1 TB HDD, 2 TB HDD
4K UHD – 4096×2160@60Hz
3 x 3.5 mm, Stereo HDMI audio
0 ~ 40 °C
20% ~ 80% (non-condensing)
100~240 V AC, 50~60 Hz
Terms and Conditions
Thinvent is a manufacturer of thin clients and mini PC. The prices displayed here are bulk or distributor prices. If you are an end user or individual customer, we strongly encourage you to purchase our products through our authorised distrubitors, channel partners, or ecommerce websites.
We have special pricing for corporates and large institutions that includes on site service. Please contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 or firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations.
The pricing stated on our website is only the price of the product. It does not include sales tax, shipping, handling, local taxes such as octroi, or any other taxes or charges that may be incidental to the processing of your order.
These charges will be reflect by our website when you add the product to your cart and provide your billing and shipping information.
Payment must be made 100% in advance. No on site services are included as part of this warranty.
Your product will usually be shipped within two working days of you placing your order. For items that are not currently in stock, you will receive information from our sales representative. If you are not satisfied with the delivery period stated by our representative, you need not make your payment, and your order will be cancelled.
Return and Refund
Thinvent offers a full refund within 30 days of purchase. This refund does not apply to bulk purchases (anything above three units). You are strongly encouraged to purchase one unit as a sample and fully test it in your environment, before making a bulkpurchase
Demo Units and PoC
Thinvent does not provide demonstration or proof of concept units free of cost. In case you want an on-site demo, please contact us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will arrange a demo through one of our authorised resellers.
On site Installation and Warranty
No on site activity is provided for products purchased through our website. In case you want on site services, please call us on +91-11-4307-7467 and we will connect you with one of our authorised resellers.
Warranty and License
Thinvent offers one-year return-to-bench limited warranty on this product. Please visit Thinvent's warranty page to know the warranty terms of this product.
All software contained in our products is covered by this license agreement.
There are no reviews yet.