To protect your team and others around us from Corona Virus or COVID-19, we are taking appropriate precautions. We are following advice provided by your local public health agency and WHO.
- We have placed hand washing stations within the office.
- Most of our staff have been doing work from home.
- We have a temperature gun to check the body temperature of any employees or guests who come to the office.
- We have already provided our workers with masks and gloves. They have proper training in maintaining distance and personal hygiene, so as to avoid contracting or transmitting COVID-19.
- We have assigned a dedicated workplace to every employee to avoid workplace sharing.
- We are running the shifts with minimum workers maintaining the distance of at least 3 meters with each other. We reduced the working shift from 8 hours to 6 hours only.
- We are not allowing any worker to do any hard work such as lifting any heavy packets or shifting any material within the office.
- We are maintaining regular housekeeping practice include routine cleaning and disinfecting the surfaces.