Working from home?
Have you been asked to work from home due to the coronavirus outbreak? Do you have the following doubts?
- “I want to do work from home but I do not have a PC and I do not want to purchase it because it is expensive.”
- “My work is confidential and I cannot allow any information breach. How can I give my employee work from home option.”
- “I don’t have reliable access to technology or to the internet.”
- “How do I keep my kids learning new things while I am working from home?”
- “How do I make my project report, as I have no access to my college library?”
- “I want to learn new things online but I am not able to read on my cellphone screen”
If you are also having similar doubts and want a technological solution. You should keep scrolling down.
Users working from home
Working from home is becoming more and more common. You cannot do your work on your smart phone or the tablet – it is not a device you will use all the time.
You need a low cost solution that are robust, rather than ultra portable, and all have optional Wi-Fi so you don’t have to physically connect to your router. Wide range of screen size from 15.5″ to 21.5″ are most suitable.
- Mini PC bundled with webcam, monitor- keyboard and, mice with table top mike.
- Dial up connection from your mobile phone or optional Wi-Fi to connect internet.
- Ads blocker facilities.
- Track your bandwidth to save data loss.
- Get the list of videos your kids watched on Netflix.
- Cloud based app to monitor screen and analyse history to enforce certain rules.
- Block some shows and sites. Get notification if someone tries to open the blocked site.
Secure work from home
Is your work confidential and you cannot give your employees work from home option? Do not worry, we can provide you mini PC with:
- Disable local storage so no one copy any confidential data in any device.
- Corporate monitoring and tracking.
- Server connection to one specific server so user cannot switch.
- Supports video conferencing.
- Reduce or maximise Bandwidth utilisation of specific site.
- Built in VPN.Virtualisation support ( AWS, cloud based server).
- Get your page printed in one click.
- Dial up connection from your mobile phone or optional Wi-Fi to connect to internet.
A stand-alone Mini PC bundled with monitor, keyboard, and mice.
Operate for straight 24 Hours.
Video, audio support, and enough RAM to handle more than 6 tabs at the same time.
Store your data locally.
Don’t distract yourself on Twitter, Facebook etc during college hours,
- Make a dial up connection from your mobile phone or optional Wi-Fi to connect internet
- Track your bandwidth to save data loss.
Do you want your kids to learn new things while you are busy in working from home? Are you worried about the content your kids can watch? Do not worry!
Thinvent’s android based device comes with monitoring.
- Entertainment from home: We will provide pre-installed popular apps like Youtube, BY-JU’s, Unacademy, Khan academy, Netflix etc
- Content control watch for kids: You can set overall limit on daily data limit, time spent and monitor the activity remotely.
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi and LAN support for internet connection
Neo R mini PC
Thinvent’s Neo R mini PC is known for its computing power. The best solution for critical applications. This mini PC provides a smooth desktop experience. Keeps all data safe by locking down sensitive information and meets compliance standards.
Micro 5 Thin Client
The Micro 5 is a cost-effective thin client device. This ARM-based mini PC comes with the Ubuntu operating system. It has a quad-core processor. The Micro 5 thin client system is small, lightweight, and powerful.
These are some of the frequently asked questions from our customers. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your any other question to ask.
My requirement is not listed. Can you provide me the solution I am looking?
Yes, we can. Please send us your detailed requirement on email@example.com.
I am not technically sound. I am not sure if I can use this?
Do not worry. We will give you configured product. All you need to do is to plug and play. Also, we have team of support engineers who can guide you each and every features.
I want to see a demo.
Due to COVID-19, we are only giving online demos through Skype of Video call.
How can I purchase the product?
Our product is available on Amazon and other e-commerce site. Also, you can order from our authorised representative. You can find the details in Contact Us section.
What are your payment terms?
Our standard payment terms are 100% advance but we can take cash on delivery also.
What are your terms and conditions?
You can read the informations on https://www.thinvent.in/about-us/terms-and-conditions/