- Open remmina application by double-clicking on its icon which is available on the device’s desktop.
- Click on the plush icon which is available on the right-hand side of the top corner
- In the Name field, put any name.
- In the Protocol field, choose RDP-Remote Desktop Protocol
- In the Server field, put the IP address of your RDP server.
- In the User name field, put the username which is created on your RDP server.
- In the Resolution field, choose Use client resolution.
- In the Color depth field, choose True color (32 bpp).
- Now Save these settings.
- Double click on the name which you gave in the Name field.
- Now Accept Certificate Window has popped-up.Click on Yes.
New window will pop-up
In the User password field, put the password of the user account.