Check out our current job openings below
We are looking for a finance leader with a proven past record in executing funding rounds for a startup.
Work location: Gurgaon/NCR or Panjim, Goa
- Lead our fundraising rounds.
- You will not be responsible for finding investors.
- You will be responsible for conducting the entire fundraising process, including meeting all compliances and statutory requirements.
- You will liaison with our CA, CS and other consultants to ensure compliances related to equity rounds are complete.
- You will be responsible for all MCA related compliances of the company.
- Lead our due diligence.
- Ensure that any due diligence activities initiated by potential investors are completed successfully to their satisfaction.
- Own the ESOP and stock grants programs, and ensure that our employees participate in and benefit from our success.
Required Prior Experience
- Carrying out fundraising rounds for a startup, either as an employee of the startup, or as an employee at an accounting/consulting firm assisting the startup.
- Should be familiar with the end-to-end process, including valuation, MCA compliances, IT compliances, statutory paperwork, etc.
- Understanding of the statutory compliances of a Private Limited unlisted company. Ability to generate the paperwork for these compliances in consultation with our consultants.
Experience that is good to have
- Experience in getting the due diligence done of a private limited company.
- Experience with company secretarial work.
- An understanding of term sheets and valuations
Assistant to Sales Manager
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Work Location: Gurgaon
- Maximise sales of mini PCs in the retail sector.
- Customer interface between customer and the organisation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Coverage and generating of enquiries
- Interaction with customers.
- Product presentation to customers (Product features/Quality/Services etc)
- Making cold calls and generating new customers
- Willing to travel extensively to ensure achieving required call frequency
- Monitoring competitor strategy Conversion of Competitor products to our products.
- Upgrade our own product.
- Pre-order/post-order follow ups.
- Submission of offer in time and follow-up of orders.
- Managing the distributor channel sales.
- Primary and secondary target achievement.
- Monthly sales planning and forecasting.
- Coordinate and executive all the sales and distribution.
- Implement new ideas to boost sales.
Job Location: Goa
The Job Overview
We are seeking a dedicated technical writer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other writers and creators to develop useful and engaging content and campaigns to grow our user base.Your duties will include updating and managing the company’s knowledge base regularly and working with developers to create new documents as we release new goods and services. You will not be expected to deliver images with your content.
Below are some of the responsibilities a technical writer is expected to assume:
- Create and refine technical information and other various materials for explaining products and services
- Use previously selected fonts and other typographic elements
- Ensure projects are completed on time and meet quality standards
- Suggest best practices and optimizations throughout content generation projects
- Collaborate with fellow technical communicators to develop new approaches for creating more precise and engaging knowledge base articles for the company
- Manage complex information and multiple projects within content specifications and budget restrictions
- Use company brand voice and messaging for written pieces to reinforce the company culture
- QA content for errors
- Implement comprehensive technical documentation, feedback, and changes whenever possible
- Create technical documents that convey accurate messaging for the project
Job Qualifications and Technical Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications expected of a technical writer:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing or software documentation
- Proficiency in word processor programs such as Microsoft Word and Google Docs and PDF software such as Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years experience in technical writing
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English or the desired language
- Healthy analytical and critical thinking skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience with both print and digital media formats
We’re looking for a technical writer with a recent portfolio; please submit sample articles that have been published within the past three years for consideration. Older samples will be accepted only if accompanied by newer works.
Did not find your suitable role? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will get back to you.