Thinvent has developed Automatic Ticket Vending Machines. The equipment withstands heavy usage 24 hours a day, 365 days an year. This kiosk features the following
- The Indian Railways application and back-end for ticketing.
- Supports both MiFare 1K and DESFire 4K smart cards based on NXP’s technology.
- High speed thermal printer with Indian language printing, Bidirectional printer status.
- A durable capacitive touchscreen.
- Sybase ASA10 database.
- ATVM Kiosk withstands heavy usage 24 hours a day, 365 days an year.
- Customised to support the integration of Indian Railways application for backend ticketing.
- Thinvent’s Thinux Embedded Linux write protected firmware (trimmed as per CRIS requirement) with X-window Interface and Touch Screen Calibration utility.
- Telnet, FTP, RSH, Rexec, SSH, Cron, and Rlogin support for remote access.
- TCP/IP with DNS, DHCP support.
- Printing Support with Hindi and English as default. Provision to support other regional languages for future requirement.
- Remote monitoring and Deployment of patches/firmware & updates remotely for sub- systems.
- Sybase ASA10 or Higher Support.
- Fastest hardware in the market, with 1.8 GHz Intel Atom processor, 2 GB DDR3 RAM, and two 4 GB SATA flashes. Gives fastest performance in comparison of the competing thin clients. Features twice the RAM, and four times the flash memory as compared to the Railways requirements.
- Uses Thinvent’s secure Thinux Embedded Linux operating system with industry lowest footprint.
This product is applicable to the following projects:
List of orders where we have supplied this product: