Thinvent has developed a special Thin Client for the operation of offline UTS application developed by CRIS. This thin client supports the following applications:
- CRIS UTS application running in offline or online mode.
- Server based UTS and PRS application running in terminal emulation mode.
- Connection to servers using both Ethernet (IP) network, and serial (25 pin) connection to Terminal Server.
- Ruggedised hardware to withstand harsh Indian operating conditions.
- Customised to support the CRIS UTS application written in C++
- Complete support for Sybase iAnywhere, UNIXODBC, etc.
- Support for printing of all scheduled Indian languages on a local Dot Matrix Printer using Unicode, ISCII 83 and ISCII 88 encoding standards.
- Rexec, RSH, SSH, Telnet and FTP for remote access.
- Web based remote monitoring and management suite built in.
- Two high speed serial ports, and one Centronics Parallel port, built in.
- Fastest hardware in the market, with 1.6 GHz fanless Intel Atom processor, 2 GB DDR3 RAM, and two 4 GB SATA flashes. Gives twice the performance of competing thin clients.
- Uses Thinvent’s secure Thinux Embedded Linux operating system with industry lowest footprint.
This product is applicable to the following projects:
List of orders where we have supplied this product: