Remote Desktop is a technology that allows a local computer to connect to and control a remote PC over a network or the Internet. It is done through a Remote Desktop Service (RDS) or a terminal service that uses the company’s proprietary Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
Remote desktop service do a variety of things, including the following:
Access a workplace computer from home or when traveling.
Access a home computer from other locations.
Fix a computer problem.
Perform administrative tasks.
Demonstrate something, such as a process or a software application
A remote desktop service relies upon any number of protocols, including Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), virtual network computing (VNC), NX technology and Independent Computing Architecture (ICA).
Our Range of Thin Client Products
Micro 8 Mini PC
The Micro 8 is both small and powerful. It has a quad-core processor.
Neo R Mini PC
- 2.4 GHz Dual Core fanless Intel Processor based Mini PC.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
- Rugged, fanless device with no moving parts.
- Inbuilt WiFi and 4G LTE for wireless connectivity.
- Powerful media player for digital signage applications.