Remote Desktop is a technology that allows a local computer to connect to and control a remote PC over a network or the Internet. It is done through a Remote Desktop Service (RDS) or a terminal service that uses the company’s proprietary Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
Remote desktop service do a variety of things, including the following:
Access a workplace computer from home or when traveling.
Access a home computer from other locations.
Fix a computer problem.
Perform administrative tasks.
Demonstrate something, such as a process or a software application
A remote desktop service relies upon any of a number of protocols, including Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), virtual network computing (VNC), NX technology and Independent Computing Architecture (ICA).
Our Range of Thin Client Products
Neo R Mini PC
Intel-based cost effective thin client with the Thinux embedded Linux operating system.
- 2.4 GHz Dual Core fanless Intel Processor based Mini PC.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
- Rugged, fanless device with no moving parts.
- Inbuilt WiFi and 4G LTE for wireless connectivity.
- Powerful media player for digital signage applications.